|Salary Range:||Daily rate|
|Benefits:||Medical; Dental/Vision; Paid Short and Long-term Disability; Vacation/PTO|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
As a driver, conduct in town transfers with overall responsibility for:
1. Safe operation of any company vehicle at all times.
2. Provide customer service to the company's clientele.
NOTE: Please follow instructions in this application to (a) PRINT your completed application before (b) submitting application electronically, then (c) submit your printed (hard copy) application by one of the following methods:
* Fax to Human Resources at 770-206-2238
* Mail to:
Vision Coach Station Manager
14035 Airport Rd., Suite U
Gulfport, MS 39503
* OR, deliver in a sealed envelope addressed to Station Manager at the above location
|Duties:||1. Pickup and delivery of tour passengers, Vision Airlines staff and/or their luggage from local hotels and the Gulfport Airport terminal.|
2. Able to perform standard pre/post trip inspections as required by DOT.
3. Other duties, as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent
Must be able to speak, read and write English.
License / Certification Requirements:
CDL, Class B with Passenger endorsement
Must have Class B driving experience
Must be at least 25 years old
Excellent customer service skills
Must be available any shift on any day (shifts vary but typically do not start before 6 am and finish by 11 pm, Mon-Sun, and may be split shifts during any given day)
Must have clean driving history
Must pass drug, alcohol and background testing
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.