|Location:||Las Vegas, NV|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Duties:||Basic Function / Duties:|
1) Direct and exercise control over inspection functions to meet legal requirements and to assure all operating aircraft are in a safe condition.
2) Direct and control all quality control and inspection functions required to meet legal and safety requirements for all operating aircraft.
3) Amend OPS SPEC and Aircraft Listing.
4) Serves on the Company Safety Committee.
1) Hold a current FAA Mechanic certificate with A&P ratings, and have held these reatings for at least three years.
2) At least three years of maintenance experience on different types of large airplanes with 10 or more passenger seats with an air carrier or certificated Repair Station, one year must have been as a maintenance inspector.
3) At least one year of experience in a Supervisory capacity maintaining the same category and class of aircraft as the certificate holder uses.
4) Knowledgeable of 14 CFRs, aviation safety standards, safe operating practices, and the OPS SPEC.
5) Must have received Company Maintenance Indoctrination Training and administrative training as assigned by the Vice President of Maintenance.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.