Quality Assurance Auditor
|Location:||Las Vegas, NV|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Duties:||Basic Function / Duties|
1) Review and audit daily – or at intervals determined appropriate – Maintenance Records generated from
scheduled inspections, Aircraft Maintenance Logbook (AML)(GMM-702) write-ups, routine and Non-
Routine Work Cards (NRWC)(GMM-706.1), etc., for correct and legible entries, proper sign off,
signatures, or initials per sub-chapter 7-01 of this manual and certificate numbers where required. In the
event errors are found, the records auditor issues a Procedural Error Notice (PEN)(GMM-1104) per
sub-chapter 11-04 of this manual.
2) Review and audit CALM entries for accuracy.
3) As assigned by MTS, conduct audits of Stations, Departments, and various vendors using established
checklists and other regulatory references. Completes applicable Audit Checklists per sub-chapters 12-
04 and 12-05 of this manual to record the organization audited, audit location, audit dates, findings,
concerns and observations.
4) Conducts internal and vendor audits that ensure that Company Departments and outside vendors are
performing work in accordance with Company policies and procedures and FAA regulations.
1) Previous airline or military aviation maintenance experience is required.
2) Must posses and have held a valid FAA A & P certificate for past three years. This requirement may be
waived with the approval of the CI based on audit position and assigned duties and responsibilities.
3) Must meet Auditor Training requirements per sub-chapter 12-03 of this manual.
4) Must have received Company Maintenance Indoctrination Training and administrative training as
assigned by the MTS.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.